Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Damaged rotted out door entry July 19th 2009






Last week my wife noticed that the plywood at the entry was soft, and needed repair. Today I would not find a way to repair it without pulling up the sheet flooring by cutting the edge and the breaking away all of the damaged wood, I took it down to the fame and added a new section of wood. I also cut out the lag bolt that was holding in the floor. Next week I plan of first painting the new section and then installing it with the two lag bolts I removed and then with the use of spray adhesive to relay the sheet flooring again , and then add mounding to hopefully cover up the cut.

I also notice in the front section that I have water damage on both side and it is missing on of the window panes, also that I will have to replace all of the light fixture due to the plastic shade covers are broken and I know it wold be impossible to locate stock replacements

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The person who posted the above link, asked me to take it down and to delete it for him , so that is what I did

    ReplyDelete