Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Added a wood grain patten onto the new panel 9/13/09






Well today I darken up and added wood grain to the replacement panel that I had to installed to replace the ones destroyed by the water damage. It is not perfect but overall I am very happy with the end results. I found a panel at Home Deport that had a similar color and highlights, it was called Adrain Ash Panel, Home Depot never had this before and I was really happy when I discovered it, I was thinking that I would have to buy a white panel and darken it with a blended color until it matched the preexisting stock panel. The new panel did not look bad, and was missing the wood grain, so I went ahead and bought a tannest paint and use a wood gaining tool to get the look I was looking for. Over all not too bad. I do plan on sealing it once I get the balance of the problem corrected, I still have to do the water damage at the rear of the trailer ,pretty much in the same area as the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment