Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Repairs made over the last month Sunday Sept. 6th 2009



























Over the last month I have replaced all of the taillights and side lights wires. The 12 volt wires that feed the 12 volt lights in the cabin may have never been connected, being they were just hanging in the top cabinet over the dining table, so I ran some additional wires and ran them to the left side, outside storage compartment, I have plans to add a battery to run these lights, I also ran and additional strands to hook up some 12 volt outlets so the buyer will be able to have a 12 volt source, to run 12 volt appliances and or light, fans, or power an Ipod and or cell phone, I also plan to run some to the bed area for the same reason.

I ripped out all of the wood that had water damage, it seems as if the damage may have been caused by the front side light because there was damage behind both lights. I decided to run an additional wire ground to the skin to insure I had a good ground when I install the new lights.I added new blocks to allow me to nail the new panel to, I replaced the panel to areas just behind the front side lights, as well as the 4 1/4" ledge and the 5 1/4" bulkhead because the entire front had water damage also.

1 comment: