Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sun-Lite Gas Light

It took me a year but I finally found original  replacement  gas light for this Lo-Liner.
Any thanks to Mike on the Aristocrat Trailer Website over on

http://aristocrattrailers.multiply.com/journal .

who provided me with a detailed illustration of this lamp to allowed me to move forward,.

I have been searching for this information for as long as I have the lamp. so to help others I wanted to provide this data in this blog posting: I just added the a new set, basically he same lamp but this model came stock in older Shasta

2 comments:

  1. Hello! We're restoring a 1966 Mainliner. We've got the lamp and I think it works, but we're missing the glass. Where did you find the replacement? I'm hoping maybe we can find the glass portion. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My trailer looks the same as yours -- how did you know it was a 1966? Also, the glass on my lamp is round, half white and from Pyrex for Sunbeam Trailer Prod. Inc.

    ReplyDelete