Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Installed TV cable and discovered a problem 12 27 2009


Today I finally got back to the restoration of this trailer. Being I forgot where I left off I decided to install the cable for the new owners to used if the park they use have cable TV, so I first installed the first plate under the table and to the side of the dinette area, then I threaded it to the outside utility compartment, and added a electric box and they threaded that new cable to a new cable plate and install that for easy access on the outer front of the left side of the trailer.

Once I got that done I decided to see how I can connect the existing tank plumbing to the old water pump outlet, but I was unable to fish the tube so I ended up taking the ice box out to reach it, and I am happy I did, otherwise I would not have seen where the skin separate from the frame and I began working on the outside lower skin by removing the old screws and reattaching the skin and trim to the existing wood and metal in some area. Here is what I saw when I pulled the ice box.

No comments:

Post a Comment