Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Our 1965 Aristocrat Lo-Liner Restoration Project

In the beginning, we just picked up this trailer yesterday, and we are still discovering so many problem that we will have to address.

So here is a bunch of photos to give you some ideas of the what we started with, these photos mostly show the positive things, I will be taking more photos of the many problems we have already located.

This blog will display the progression of this restoration project, our goal is to try and take back to as close to 1965 when it rolled off the factory floor.




















5 comments:

  1. I've got your missing drawer handle if you want one, I pulled all of the original ones out and went with Chrome instead... Just let me know. Good Luck!

    Let me know if I can be of any assistance too... I'll follow along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike, yes I need one.

    Let me know where you want me to send the A, even though I do not think it is in great condition, I guess we won't know until you see it, as long as I get it back in at least the same condition as I sent it. I know I will also need replacement lo-line one on each side and the what ever logo was on the rear upper panel of the trailer, I assume it is their logo , being they put their name on as many places as possible, mine is missing I only have the screws. Anyway let me know and thanks for your help

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just got a 1969 Aristocrat Lo-Liner. Fun looking at the pics of yours. Would love to know how the restore turned out. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got 1966 Aristocrat Lo Liner on eBay this week!yours ( interior ) is identical ! I'm tring to locate an owners manual, etc so I can start any repairs - I need a front knob for my stove , too - any ideas about parts, or how to add air without ruining integrity?
    I'm in Birm AL & it's my first trailer!! I am very excited!
    Don't know what I should check first!! I'm female & camp alone so it was a big decision I'm glad I made!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just had my parents old 1965 Lo Liner pulled to our house to restore. Excited as we hauled this trailer to Mexico many times. Any ideas??

    ReplyDelete