Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Back to this restoration project Sunday 8 21 2011

A year ago I had to stop this project because I wanted to restore an vintage 83 Fleetwood Pace Arrow motor home to take my wife to her family reunion. The trip was a total disaster having the motorhome break down after only 30 miles, due to a reoccurring belt problem, ended up having to have it towed home only to throw everything into our vintage 1955 Crown travel trailer and making that trip to Texas in her.

So now I am back to this project again as of today, took a while to figure out where I left off, and after making a few minor repair I decide the best place to start over again would be the restoration it's Magic chef stove, so I went ahead and pulled it out.


This is the first stove that I have restore that had rust damage under the stove top, so I guess I will have to begin there.

I will admit I am happy to be back to working on her, at least I have had some success in restoring of these vintage beauties.

1 comment:

  1. I have the same stove. Did you find the small burner insets and the globe?

    ReplyDelete