Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Worked on the water delivery system today Sunday1-03 and 17th-2010

 Worked on the plumbing today. Being I decided to set this trailer up so it can be used day camping, with the 12 volt system and internal water-tank, even though I haven't tested the original water tank, I still went ahead and disassembled the existing water pumps to see that it is not working, I discovered that many parts were missing and the lower stub was broken, so I cut that broken stub off and re-tapped a pipe threads and installed a 1/4 " brass pipe that I hope will deliver the water to the sink, I will test that next week to see it it will work as a good enough delivery system. I wanted to try to maintain what was already in the trailer, but if this doesn't work, I have another one to try, but first things first. so I decided to use a 12 volt water pump to get the tank water to the sink, so I went ahead and installed it next to the tank, in the dinette seat area, I also replaced all of the water tubing to insure we would not have any failure. I also ran the wire to power the pump to the outside compartment that I have plans to install the battery and fuse assembly.

Today Sunday Jan. 17th 2010. I installed the new water line to the water pump/faucet which I remodel to except the water service from the new pump, once I lower the trailer I will add water to the tank and test the pump to see it it will deliver water to the sink, and if it does I will then install a switch to control the pump.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. Nice blog. You have shared useful information. Keep up the good work! This blog is really interesting and gives good details. System Restoration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. OMC engine water pump

    ReplyDelete